CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Amazon.com: Kids' Furniture up to 50% Off

Amazon is having a great sale on some children's furniture.   My kids are too old for the little tables and chairs etc, but I couldn't help but look at all the items on sale and drool over some of them. 

KidKraft Nantucket Storage Bench


 KidKraft Nantucket Storage Bench  How cute is this???  It's $106 with free shipping.  This would be so cute in an entry or a mud room, or in my case, the laundry room we enter from the garage.   Everyone could sit down, take their shoes off and put them in their own bin.   I may have to have this!




KidKraft Nantucket Toddler Tablekidkraft nantucket collection toddler cotAnd I LOVE this KidKraft Nantucket Collection Toddler Cot.   I'm not sure why it's called a cot as it's really just a cute toddler bed that is low to the ground and uses a crib mattress.   It's 37% off with free shipping also!  They even have a KidKraft Nantucket Toddler Table that matches for only $36



 I love the look of cherry colored wood and this table and chair set is 59% off with free shipping!!!   Lipper International 524C Child's Round Table and 2-Chair Set, Cherry.  

Lipper International 524C Child's Round Table and 2-Chair Set, Cherry

There are lots more items on sale so go check them out!          



  

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I love that 1st piece you showed. Going to check it out now! :)

    Heather
    The Gift Closet
    www.thegiftcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete