CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 25, 2013

L'Oréal Paris Magic BB Cream Review





Have you jumped on the BB Cream bandwagon yet?   I hear people all the time raving about how much they like it, but I had never tried it until recently.     I was given the opportunity by SheSpeaks to review L'Oréal Paris Magic BB Cream.  









The cream is a multi purpose product that can be used alone or with other products.   The L'Oreal Paris Magic BB Cream primes and smoothes, perfects and hides flaws, hydrates all-day, and corrects and evens skin.      It includes things good for your skin such as Panthenol, Vitamin E and Glycerin for 24-hour moisture. 

It comes in four different shades, although the cream itself comes out white from the tube.   Once you dot on the cream and gently rub it in, it picks up your own skin tone and blends in with it.    The cream feels lightweight and moisturizing, but not heavy.  

I loved the feel of it on my skin and like how I felt moisturized all day when I used it.   It did as promised and evened out skin tone and hid small flaws in my skin.    Since I'm a bit older, I have some sun spots that it did not cover, so I used it under some concealer to hide bigger flaws.   I am going to let my college daughter try it too since she doesn't have as many flaws as I do on my skin, so I think it will be perfect for her!

So have you tried it?   If not, it's time to give it a shot!  Hopefully you'll like it as well as I have and as well as all the people I know who rave about it.


Disclosure:    I was given a sample of L'Oreal Paris Magic BB Cream by SheSpeaks in order to facilitate this review.   The opinions on the product are mine alone. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment