CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 7, 2010

Are you doing swagbucks? You SHOULD be!

I kept hearing about swagbucks and thinking I should do it, but kept putting it off and thinking it was too much trouble. Well I finally bit the bullet a while back, and I'm so glad I did!!

Each month, I earn enough points for $10 in amazon gift cards. Now you're thinking that's not much! But think about it....in one year I'll earn enough with swagbucks to get $120 worth of Amazon gift cards!! Think about how useful that could be at Christmas. I could buy my son a video game, some CDs, some DVDs, some books, etc, things I usually buy from amazon anyway.

You don't HAVE to buy amazon gift cards. There are many other gift cards you can get, or items you can purchase, etc. But most people buy the amazon gift cards because they require less bucks to purchase than other items and are a better deal. (You essentially use your earned swagbucks to buy these things).

So, .....How do I earn these swagbucks??? I'm so glad you asked!

You earn them by searching with their toolbar. You don't HAVE to download their toolbar if you don't want. You can just go to their site and use the toolbar, or even leave the site minimized so you can use their toolbar anytime during the day that you want. But after a few days I did install the toolbar and it's made it way simpler. My husband and son even use it to surf the web now. It was easy enough to install that even I, the computer challenged, did it in just a few minutes.

You could probably earn more if you search a lot. I really only go to the same few sites most of the time, and so don't use it too much but still have earned that much. You can also shop through a few links and earn some. Also they have twitter and facebook points that people can earn, but since I don't do either of those I haven't gotten them. So you can probably even earn more than I'm doing!

So click on the banner below and go check it out. If you have any question or comments, leave them here, or email me. Also, post here if you join so I'll know who did! 
Search & Win

31 comments:

  1. I search with Swagbucks everyday. I make about $5 every month in Amazon gift certificates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also search w/ Swagbucks every day! I also only get about $5 every month w/ Amazon, but $5 is better than nothing :) I think it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep hearing about Swagbucks but never really knew what it was all about. Thanks so much for taking the time to explain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't use it all the time so I don't win as many Swagbucks as you. But hey it's free!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this post! I see advertisements and blog posts about Swagbucks all the time but never knew what the big fuss is all about. Now I'm thinking about joining...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the first time I've ever heard of Swagbucks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I joined!
    skyxsky27(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with you. The free swagbucks gift card money comes in handy when I need to give a gift. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I already have a swagbucks account or i would have been happy to sign up through your referral

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Swagbucks as well, and I actually heard that you don't have to search a ton to earn bucks -- it's better to use it as you naturally would to conduct web searchers rather than simply conducting a bunch of searches just to try to get more bucks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Signed up for your RSS feed in google reader and subscribed via email: gkaufmanss@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for explaining what Swagbucks is.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Interesting idea, thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the idea of this! If you're going to be spending money anyways it's great to get money back for it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have used Swagbucks, but I keep forgetting, as it's an old habit to use Google...thanks for the reminder. I'll be going back, and try to get into the habit of using Swagbucks all the time!

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have to admit I have hesitated about searching
    with Swagbucks,but I have been hearing a lot
    more about it lately.After reading your post I feel better about trying it out.Thanks for the
    review

    CharlieGurl57(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Reading your post, I am getting closer to joining. Thanks for making it so detailed.

    bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I started seeing a lot about it and got curious so last fall I signed up. I just got a Cuisinart toaster oven through my free Amazon cards so I am definitely a believer. Every little bit adds up:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I LOVE swagbucks. $5 Amazon gc are my prize of choice too!! I have the Swagbucks toolbar installed so it's very easy to remember to use them for searches.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love Swagbucks! I've been a member for a couple years, and I always cash out for the Amazon gift cards. I make $5-$10 a month in Amazon cards using Swagbucks.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love swagbucks! I trade them in for Amazon gift cards.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love Swagbucks but do not use it as much as I should.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I use it every day and average about $10 in Amazon certificates a month.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I just recently signed up for swagbucks and am well on my way to my first reward - most likely I'll choose an amazon gift card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I absolutely LOVE Swag Bucks and is the only search engine I use anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I've never tried it, but I might after reading this! I was never sure what it was.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I joined back in February and it's not too bad.. $5-10 a month depending.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I a a member of swagbucks but I never remember to do it!!

    sherwalk at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I heard about Swagbucks for a long time before I tried it and now I am hooked. Love the Swagbucks TV cause I get 75 every day just by leaving it running on my PC:)

    ReplyDelete