I recently heard about the Energizer Smart Charger and I'm intrigued! I've never tried rechargeable batteries, but this might tempt me to give them a try. I already love Energizer batteries so assume this will be a quality product. And it would certainly help if we weren't having to always replace batteries. It gets expensive and it's bad for the environment.
This charger has several great features:
- It has a slow charge rate that prevent it damaging your batteries. That'll save money!
- It has a large LCD screen that shows how long until the batteries are fully charged and a fuel gauge.
- It charges 2 or 4 AA or AAA batteries at one time.
- It is ENERGY STAR certified.
- It has a detector that tells you if the battery is bad or is a disposable battery so can't be charge.
I think would be great for my family. I hope to get one soon to try out. How about you? Do you want to try the Smart Charger?
By writing this post, I may be eligible to receive an Energizer Recharge Smart Charger and a gift card. I received no other compensation for this post. These are my honest opinions and reflect my previous experience with Energizer products. Thanks to J. Leigh Designz for letting me know about this opportunity.