Well now Macaroni Grill has come out with a line of frozen entrees that you can serve in your home. While no one will sing to me while I dine, it will certainly be easier and cheaper to whip up some Macaroni Grill at home! I was recently offered the chance to review the Grilled chicken Florentine, with grilled white chicken and spinach, along with farfalle pasta tossed in a delicious creamy parmesan cheese and garlic sauce.
My frozen entree also included a pasta serving bowl and pasta serving tongs as pictured to your left.
To add even more Italian flare to your relaxing nights at home, check out the additional varieties of Macaroni Gill frozen trees available this summer in your grocers freezer case. They also have a Basil Parmesan Chicken entree with grilled white meat chicken, broccoli florets and tomatoes with cavatappi pasta tossed in a flavorful creamy basil parmesan sauce. The Roasted Garlic Shrimp Scampi and Spicy Italian Sausage Pomodoro varieties are also perfect for bringing the romantic aromas of Italy into your home.
One of my lucky readers is going to get the opportunity to receive the same prize pack that I got to review. The Macaroni Grill prize pack includes one Macaroni Grill Frozen Entree sample, in addition to a serving bowl and pasta tongs. You'll love it!
You can click HERE for info on all four of the current frozen entries. You can click HERE to visit their site for a $1.00 coupon for the dry dinner kits or $1.50 off the frozen entrees.
I am grateful that Macaroni Grill provided me with the free product, information, and prize pack through MyBlogSpark. All the opinions are my own.
Which of the four varieties of Macaroni frozen entrees would you most like to try? The four are all listed above.
- Like Macaroni Grill on facebook HERE
- Follow Macaroni Grill on twitter HERE
- Tell me another entry you'd like to see Macaroni Grill add to the line. I personally love their Chicken Piccata. (You can enter daily by offering a new idea each day)
- Follow me on GFC (worth 2 entries so leave two comments)
- Subscribe to my email newsletter and confirm it in the email you'll receive (worth 2 entries so leave two comments)
- Enter any other open giveaway.
- Subscribe to swagbucks and leave your first name and last initial in your post. (worth 5 entries so leave five comments) You can read more about it and sign up through THIS POST . You must be participating and I will verify.
Giveaway begins now and ends Thurs. Sept. 2nd at 10PM EST. Must be 18 or older to enter. Prize will be mailed from MyBlogSpark.
Macaroni Grill provided you with the free product, information, and prize pack through