CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Do you know about Walmart freebies?


I hope so!


I get quite a few freebies from different places all over the internet.   But I have to say that the Walmart ones are my favorites.    They're easy to order, come quickly (unlike so many other freebies) and ALWAYS come (again....unlike many other freebies).


If you're not aware of them, or you've gotten them in the past, but haven't lately, then go check them out.   The one thing to know is that they only have a certain amount, so the freebies change frequently, and they run out of any particular one fairly quickly sometimes.


As of this posting there are currently five available.   






4 comments:

  1. Thanks for linky with us for FMBT.
    I am your newest follower :) Have a great week !!
    Staycee ( Survey Junkie )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't checked their freebies in awhile. It keeps slipping my mind. Thanks for the reminder.

    Now following from FMBT
    http://blommi.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Walmart's Freebies! Thanks for sharing!

    Thank you for joining Follow Me Back Tuesday! I am your newest follower. I hope you are having a great week!

    ~Jen
    www.reviewretreat.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got a really great blog here!

    Happy Follow Me Tuesday! I'm your newest follower! If you get a chance, will you please stop by and follow me too at http://www.mommylivingthelifeofriley.com

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete