After the hustle and bustle of the Christmas season, it's time for all of us to sit back and reflect on the good and the bad of the past year. In my own life I had many ups. My son got to take a WONDERFUL and educational 10 day trip to Europe this past summer, and my brilliant college daughter did a sponsored internship in Washington DC, which was quite an adventure for her. My husband has been able to keep his job in an unstable economy, and I started my blog here which I had been wanting to do for quite a while.
On the negative side, we're stressing again this year as we try to select a college for my senior son to attend, filling out admission and scholarship applications (I'm certainly glad this is the last kid I have to do this for!!!) and my deceased father's only sibling passed away a few months ago. As I was visiting with my two cousins, my uncle's children, I was thinking how I hadn't seen them since my own parent's deaths, and sadly realizing I might not see them again. My own health has continued to basically suck this year, and my husband's back problems have returned.
But overall I would call it a good year. Resolutions for me will probably be the same they are every year....and will probably have the same pathetic outcome as in previous years.
At Pear Tree Greetings, you can send some cards to your friends and relatives reflecting on your New Years Resolutions or just wishing them a successful New Year. So this month I'm giving away, courtesy of Pear Tree, a set of 16 Photo New Years Cards which you can personalize with your own resolution.
What's Your Resolution? -- Photo New Year's CardsIt's a new year, time for a new resolution! Let it be known and share your greetings with this New Year's card, featuring your favorite photo on the back.
- Includes 16:
- 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" cards featuring your personalization
- Bright white envelopes
Buy It: Check out Pear Tree Greetings for all your stationery needs. If you don't want to wait to see if you've won, or you need other cards, then you can shop Pear Tree. Make sure to check out their promo code page for discounts when you shop.
Win It: Pear Tree Greetings has been generous and offered one of my readers 16 Photo New Year Cards.
Mandatory Entry: This is a simple entry. Just tell me one good thing that's happened to you this past year or one of your New Year's resolutions.
1) Follow me on GFC (2 entries so leave 2 comments)
2) Subscribe to my feed
3) Sign up for my email newsletter in the upper right side bar and make sure to verify the link in the email you'll receive (2 entries so leave 2 comments)
4) Blog about this on your own blog with a link here and to Pear Tree Greetings. (5 entries so leave 5 comments)
5) Enter any other open giveaway.
6) Like Pear Tree Greetings on facebook
7) Read my post about swagbucks HERE and leave a comment on it. Come back to let me know on this post
8) Join swagbucks through the referral link on this post and get 5 extra entries. You must be an active member of swagbucks by the end of the giveaway for these entries to count. Make sure to leave 5 separate entries
Giveaway begins now and ends Tues Dec. 21st at 12Noon EST. Must be 18 or older to enter and must reside in the US. Winner will be selected with random.org and will be notified by email. Winner must respond by within 24 hours or a new winner will be selected. Prize will be mailed from Pear Tree Greetings.
Disclosure: I have not been compensated in any way for this review. My review is my own and my honest opinion.