Saturday, March 12, 2011
Once again this month, I'm able to review some of the products from Pear Tree Greetings and offer a giveaway to my readers. This month's giveaway will be 16 Thank You Cards of your choice. More about that below.
This month I'm reviewing their graduation products. With a graduating senior this year, this is a timely subject for me. There's SO much to do if you've not been through the process before. In addition to getting senior pictures taken, and planning a graduation open house, there are invitations, announcements, and thank you notes to purchase and mail. Pear Tree can come to the rescue with your needs!
I received some samples of cards to view and one of them was this Folding Accordion Card. I loved it because it was so unique and you can include so many possibilities of photos. Imagine it with a baby photo, a graduation from kindergarten photo, a middle school pic and a few images from your senior photos. Oh yeah....and there are photos on both sides! Love this!
Or how about these double sided cards. Don't forget you can also get the cards for preschool, kindergarten, or any other graduation need.
They have an assortment of products from traditional, die cut or Photo Graduation Announcements or Invitations, Address Labels, and Graduation Thank Yous. On many of them you can customize the colors to match your school colors or coordinate your invitations with your address labels.
While you're there, check out the Pear Tree Blog for helpful information about planning for the big day and even getting your child to write thank yous!!
If you're wanting to make a purchase check out the Promo Code Page for discounts.
WIN IT!!! Pear Tree Greetings is offering one of my readers a set of 16 Thank You Cards of your choosing. This particular one is just shown as an example. You can pick any from the site--graduation, baby, wedding, or all occasion. You can also have them personalized, including with photos if you choose.
Tell me of an upcoming occasion you will need thank you cards for and who you might send them to.
1) Follow me on GFC (2 entries so leave 2 comments)
2) Subscribe to my feed
3) Sign up for my email newsletter in the upper right side bar and make sure to verify the link in the email you'll receive (2 entries so leave 2 comments)
4) Blog about this on your own blog with a link here and to Pear Tree Greetings. (5 entries so leave 5 comments)
5) Enter any other open giveaway.
6) Like Pear Tree Greetings on facebook
7) Read my post about swagbucks HERE and leave a comment on it. Come back to let me know on this post
8) Join swagbucks through the referral link on this post and get 5 extra entries in this giveaway. You must be an active member of swagbucks at the end of the giveaway for these entries to count. Make sure to leave 5 separate entries.
9) Go to Pear Tree Greetings and pick out a thank you card you might pick if you're the winner.
Giveaway begins now and ends Wed.. March 23rd at 10PM EST. Must be 18 or older to enter and must reside in the US. Winner will be selected with random.org and will be notified by email. Winner must respond by within 24 hours or a new winner will be selected. Prize will be mailed from Pear Tree Greetings.
Disclosure: I have not been compensated in any way for this review. My review is my own and my honest opinion.
Posted by Pamela S at 1:39 AM