Does the sock eating monster visit your house? It does ours. I have a bag I keep all our mismatched socks in that I occasionally go through to hopefully find mates. With four "big" people in our home, I'm constantly on the lookout for socks that are economical, comfortable, yet also fashionable. I was happy to be introduced to the online shop Socks4Life.
men's "diabetic" quarter socks to try. I was mainly interested in these for my older brother who is ALWAYS on the lookout for men's socks that are loose in the calf. He and I have both looked in stores and online and never found any that fit the bill. I can't wait to show him these. I had my husband try on one pair and he said they are VERY comfortable. The foot part of the sock is normal, but the upper part on the calf is loosely woven and less tight on the calf than traditional socks. These also come in other colors and lengths.
I was also sent a three pack of women's socks to try. I selected the women's bamboo socks and I'm happy I did! These are SO cute and comfortable. My daughter was home from college when they came and quickly pounced on these. She said they were so soft and very breathable (yes, she really said breathable) but sadly they never made it to my feet. These come in many different color combos that all include one striped sock and two solids.
The site has a wide variety of socks to choose from and includes socks for the little munchkins and athletic socks too. If the man in your life is fashion challenged, you might also have him read the page called, Choosing the Correct Color of Dress Socks.
Luckily the lovely Terryl from Socks4Life has offered to give one of my readers an online gift certificate for $20. With their reasonable prices, that should get you several packages of socks for you and your family!
Visit Socks4Life and tell me something you'd like to buy if you're the winner. Please use the specific name and do NOT say any of the items I reviewed.
1) Follow me on GFC (2 entries so leave 2 comments)
2) Subscribe to my feed
3) Sign up for my email newsletter in the upper right side bar and make sure to verify the link in the email you'll receive (2 entries so leave 2 comments)
4) Enter any other open giveaway.
5) Read my post about swagbucks HERE and leave a comment on it. Come back to let me know on this post
6) Join swagbucks through the referral link on this post and get 5 extra entries in this giveaway. You must be an active member of swagbucks at the end of the giveaway for these entries to count. Make sure to leave 5 separate entries.
7) Join Nomorerack (it's a daily deal site). No fee and no purchase necessary. (3 credits so leave 3 comments)
Giveaway begins now and ends Wed.. April 6th at 10PM EST. Must be 18 or older to enter and must reside in the US or Canada. Winner will be selected with random.org and will be notified by email. Winner must respond by within 48 hours or a new winner will be selected. Prize will be mailed from Socks4Life.
Disclosure: I received socks to be able to do a review of the products. My review is my own and my honest opinion and not influenced in any way by the sponsor. .