I let everyone in my family try it and they were pleased with the feel both during application and afterward, and with the smell. Obviously we couldn't tell whether or not it was still offering us protection, but there is information from a study that supports that on their site.
Some of the reasons to try Prefense and why we liked it!!
- No alcohol! Prefense is made of all-natural organic ingredients and has absolutely NO alcohol in it! This was obvious to us as our hands felt perfectly soft and not dried out after using the product. It also has a very soft mild fragrance without any alcohol smell to it.
- It protects you for 24 hours or 10 hand washings! This is what moms really love to hear! Imagine the possibilities with this. Outings with the kids is the first thing that comes to mind.....petting dogs, picking up rocks or even frogs!!
- Prefense is non-toxic and safe for kids! It will not hurt you if swallowed! Not that any of us plan to swallow it, but it's nice to know that it is non-toxic.
- Prefense is silica based which means it doesn’t dry out your hands like traditional alcohol sanitizers. It actually smoothes and softens your hands which we noticed too. My hand felt really soft after using the product.
- Prefense protects against staph, strep, E.coli, drug resistant MRSA strains, and more germs that other hand sanitizers can’t.
- Because “one spray lasts all day” the 1.5 oz Prefense Botanicals Hand Sanitizer offers 120 applications, costing only $.08 per day, compared to $1.20 per day with alcohol hand sanitizers. The larger 8 oz bottle has 640 applications!
Prefense would like to give one of my readers a chance to win a 8oz Prefense which offers 640 applications!
Give me an example of how Prefense could benefit you and your family. When would you use it? They have some great suggestions about how to use it at home, school, work, or travel on their homepage under the tab "About".
1) Follow me on GFC (2 entries so leave 2 comments)
2) Sign up for my email newsletter in the upper right side bar and make sure to verify the link in the email you'll receive (2 entries so leave 2 comments)
3) Enter any other open giveaway.
4) Follow Prefense on Twitter and come back and let me know.
5) Like Prefense on Facebook and tell them Pammie in Jammies sent you!
6) Join swagbucks through the referral link on this post and get 5 extra entries in this giveaway. You must be an active member of swagbucks at the end of the giveaway for these entries to count. Make sure to leave 5 separate entries.
7) "Like" me on my BRAND NEW Pammie in Jammies facebook page. Two entries so leave two credits.
8) Check out this Grad Contest and vote for my son if you think he's worthy. Let me know! (2 entries so 2 comments)
Giveaway begins now and ends Wed. April 27th at 10PM EST. Must be 18 or older to enter and must reside in the US. Winner will be selected with random.org and will be notified by email. Winner must respond by within 48 hours or a new winner will be selected. Prize will be mailed from the sponsor.
Disclosure: I received a sample of Prefense to be able to do a review of the products. My review is my own and my honest opinion and not influenced in any way by the sponsor. .