CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

$10 for a $20 Amazon Gift Card. Today only.


TODAY ONLY!

Seriously!   If you've been on the internet at all today, you've probably already seen this deal.   It's everywhere I look. If you purchase a $20 Amazon gift card through the site Living Social it only costs you $10.    If you're not familiar with Living Social, it's a deal site similar to Groupon.     It's a deal site where they email you discounts at local businesses such as restaurants, dry cleaners, house cleaning, facials and spas, etc.    You can get the deals for 50% of more off.

So hop on over and check out Living Social and get in on this great deal.    They've already sold over 600,000 and I'm betting they sell a million unless they stop it soon.    I've bought mine already, as have my husband and college daughter,  so go and get yours.    It took me about 3 minutes or less.    Just click on this link, sign up, click buy it, enter your info, and you're done.

And just think of all the great Amazon deals I've been posting where you can get the items for 50% off, and now you'll only pay 1/2 for those bargains that are so cheap already.    Love my amazon!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment