Rock N Learn has made a business of making learning for children fun. By setting lessons to music and introducting fun characters that children can identify with, the kids will learn without even knowing they're getting a lesson. Their new DVD "Money & Making Change" is the latest award winning addition. In it, the characters Penny and Bill teach children all about counting money and making change. The DVD is 57 minutes long and recommended for age 6 and up, or elementary aged children.
From their site:
Rock ‘N Learn’s Money & Making Change offers a fun learning experience for elementary-age children. The characters in the DVD, Penny and Bill, know how to shake things up when it comes to counting money and making change. Cool songs and games give plenty of practice with real-world skills. Even preschoolers love the adorable characters Penny and Bill and begin to recognize coins. Students learn about coins and how they relate to one another, strategies for counting coins and bills, “skip counting,” expressing money in written terms, strategies for making change, and more. You’ll have lots of fun as you gain valuable skills you can bank on.
- National Parenting Publications Honor
- Teachers Choice Award
- Dr. Toy Best Video Products
- iParenting Media Award
- Coalition for Quality Children's Media Kids First!
- Creative Child's Magazine Preferred Choice Award
The company also offers high quality products that help teach phonics, math, science, social studies, and even foreign languages. Order this or any of their other products at 25% off on their site RockNLearn.com. Use the code SSA25 at checkout. The coupon code will be good for Rock ‘N Learn customers through December 5.
Win It: Cara with Rock N Learn has been generous and offered one of my readers a copy of the DVD "Money & Making Change".
Mandatory Entry: Go to Rock N Learn and tell me the name of another educational DVD you'd like.
1) Follow me on GFC (2 entries so leave 2 comments)
2) Subscribe to my feed
3) Sign up for my email newsletter in the upper right side bar and make sure to verify the link in the email you'll receive (2 entries so leave 2 comments)
4) Blog about this on your own blog with a link here and to Rock N Learn. (5 entries so leave 5 comments)
5) Enter any other open giveaway.
6) Check out Rock N Learn's educational blog and leave a comment about something you learned.
7) Read my post about swagbucks HERE and leave a comment on it. Come back to let me know on this post
8) Join swagbucks through the referral link on this post and get 5 extra entries. You must be an active member of swagbucks by the end of the giveaway for these entries to count. Make sure to leave 5 separate entries
Giveaway begins now and ends Sun. Nov. 28th at 10 PM EST. Must be 18 or older to enter and must reside in the US or Canada. Winner will be selected with random.org and will be notified by email. Winner must respond by within 48 hours or a new winner will be selected. Prize will be mailed from Rock N Learn.
Disclosure: I have received a copy of the DVD but that has in no way influenced my post.