• Free 2 Day Shipping with Amazon Prime Benefits
• 30% off Diapers and Wipes
• Exclusive Emails and Discounts
Here's the FAQ Amazon has on their site describing it.
FAQs:Who is this program for, and do I qualify?
• Amazon Mom is a free membership program aimed at helping parents and caregivers, from the prenatal days through the toddler years, use Amazon to find all the products their family needs. To join, simply sign into your Amazon account and tell us whether you are a Mom, Dad, or other caregiver of a child. By providing some optional information about your family, you can help us personalize offers, e-mails, and product recommendations to help you find exactly what you need at just the right time. Read the full FAQ.
I am a Dad (or Grandma, or Aunt) - am I eligible?
• Yes. Despite the name, Amazon Mom is open to anyone who is responsible for caring for a baby or young child--“Amazon Primary Caregiver” just didn’t have the same ring to it. Kidding aside, we chose this name because we noticed moms in social communities (like our Amazon discussion boards) looking to connect and share information about products and problems with other moms. We wanted a name that would let these groups know that this program was created with their unique needs in mind.