Bladder leakage isn't a topic that a lot of women (& men too!) like to talk about. But it happens to quite a few people as they age, as a result of medications or treatments, or to a lot of women after pregnancy and delivery. I delivered two children who weighted 10# each, so I'll let you guess about the condition of my bladder.
In the past women had to rely on wearing sanitary pads, or incontinence products, or else worry if they coughed or sneezed or even strained or laughed unexpectedly, they could lose urine. But now there's a panty that's taking that worry away. The new Stride Everyday Panties have a special lining with OQUOS technology that can hold up to 1 oz of liquid, and retains it's absorption abilities up to 100 washes. Just throw them in with your normal laundry and they're good to go again. More cost effective and easier than buying multiple packages of pads. Plus the lining is so thin you can't really tell you're wearing protection. Sounds good to me!
The patented OQUOS™ sub-layers rapidly disperse light leaks, naturally deodorizing while the super-absorbent fibers contained in the liner absorb up to an ounce of moisture.
numerous styles from the lacy thong shown at top to the mid rise briefs shown to the right and several other styles. They also have sizes ranging from Xsmall to XXlarge. They come in a variety of colors also.
They've even been featured in Shape Magazine in the Sept. 2010 issue as an Editor's Pick! They recommend them for runners.
Stride has an online quiz you can take to see if they're right for you. They aren't really recommended for people with extreme leakage
Buy It: Buy Stride Everyday Panties online or at several retailers you can find on their site.
From now until Nov. 30th you can get 20% off a purchase by using the code PAMMIE20.
Win It: Stride has been generous and offered one of my readers a pair of panties in the style, size and color of their choice.
Mandatory Entry: Go to Stride Everyday Panties and let me know in your first comment what style and color you'd pick.
1) Follow me on GFC (2 entries so leave 2 comments)
2) Subscribe to feed
3) Sign up for my email newsletter in the upper right side bar and make sure to verify the link in the email you'll receive (2 entries so leave 2 comments)
4) Blog about this on your own blog with a link here and to Stride. (5 entries so leave 5 comments)
5) Enter any other open giveaway.
6) Read my post about swagbucks HERE and leave a comment on it. Come back to let me know on this post
7) Join swagbucks through the referral link on this post and get 5 extra entries. You must be an active member of swagbucks by the end of the giveaway for these entries to count. Make sure to leave 5 separate entries
Giveaway begins now and ends Mon. Oct. 11th at 10PM EST. Must be 18 or older to enter. Winner will be selected with random.org and will be notified by email. Winner must respond within 48 hours or a new winner will be selected. Prize will be mailed from Stride Everyday Panties.
Disclosure: I received a pair of the panties for review, but was otherwise not compensated. My review is my own and my honest opinion.