CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 17, 2010

Walker Shortbread lunch packs 50% off

Cookies

Have you ever had Walker Shortbread?   It's amazing!   I bought some of the small individual packages of 2 cookies per package at the beginning of the summer.   My son was going on a trip to Europe and my daughter was spending the summer doing an internship, and I thought they'd be perfect for both of them to take with them.   They were a huge hit!   Well today only, they have these same packages of 2 cookies/pkg on sale for 50% off!!    Great deal for school or work lunches.  

My son LOVED these chocolate chip shortbread cookies!



I loved these shortbread fingers as a snack with hot tea or coffee. 

They have several other choices too of the individually packaged two pack of cookies.   So check them out and make your kids happy with their lunch time snack.   And you'll be happy you saved 50%!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment