Do you suffer from allergies? I have HORRIBLE seasonal allergies. The last month I've been sneezing, blowing my nose, and generally feeling miserable from them. Everyone in my house has them to some degree, although I seem to be cursed with the worst of the symptoms. Luckily I don't have too much trouble with them affecting my eyes, although my daughter is constantly rubbing her red, itchy eyes.
Well just in time for allergy season, I was sent some Optique 1 Eye Irritation Drops to review. They come in individual dose ampules, so you have a sterile product to use each time. That makes me feel safer about using them for multiple family members. I've used them a few times when my eyes have been a bit irritated and they do seem to soothe them right away. I'd love to try them on my daughter who has more extreme eye symptoms, but she's currently away at college. I'm preparing a care package to send her, and will be sure to include some of these to get her opinion.
- Optique 1 is also marketed for eye irritation from other sources such as fatigue or computer use.
- Optique 1 is made by Bioron, the world leader in homeopathy.
- Optique 1combines homeopathic medicines traditionally use to treat minor eye irritation.
- Optique 1 is regulated by the FDA.
Win It: I'll be giving one lucky reader a box of 20 individual doses to try.
Mandatory Entry: Go to the Boiron site and tell me where you can purchase these drops.
1) Follow me on GFC (2 entries so leave 2 comments)
2) Subscribe to feed
3) Sign up for my email newsletter in the upper right side bar and make sure to verify the link in the email you'll receive (2 entries so leave 2 comments)
4) Tell me why you need these drops.
5) Read my post about swagbucks HERE and leave a comment on it. Come back to let me know on this post
6) Join swagbucks through the referral link on this post and get 5 extra entries. You must be an active member of swagbucks by the end of the giveaway for these entries to count. Make sure to leave 5 separate entries
7) Enter any other open giveaway
Giveaway begins now and ends
Disclosure: I have received no products to review or keep in return for this giveaway. I am merely offering it as a treat for my readers.